1.11.2012

Colors of Spring



I am usually one to go for soft colors like nude or darker colors like gray and black. This spring, I'll come skin to skin with my least favorite color, the one every girl/woman can't say no to. PINK! To kick off a new year of change, I recently shot with Kristien Chase King (amazing Atlanta photographer) and I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit; incorporating more spring colors. I’ll admit, I play it safe when I style myself because contrary to my siblings’ beliefs, I don’t like attention… when it comes to fashion at least. I do like to make a statement, but I’m not the biggest risk taker with colors in my personal wardrobe. Everyone should try something new this year with their wardrobe.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain


7 comments:

  1. are we gonna get to see the pics? I wish i could see the whole length of this dress....in this winter where everyone gravitates towards blacks and grays, its refreshing to see a pop of colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! More photos from the shoot coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really nice with the bright colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. Will follow immediately. If you are ever in NY, would want to meet you and introduce you to some people. Nways thanks for commenting on my blog and might nt ever comment again, but I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...