1.12.2012

Burberry Prorsum 2012

In 2012 Spring collections, you'll find an impressive varierty of brocade prints in Jonathan Saunders RTW Spring Collection and that of Marc Jacobs. My absolute favorite fall collection that has adopted African-style batiks is Burberry Prorsum 2012 RTW collection. The adoption of beach and tribal prints has been done before by Oscar de la Renta, Etro, Giambattista Valli and Diane Von Furstenberg, Alexander McQueen, to name a few. I love how the looks can be dressed up or down, depending on how they are accessorized. I must say, seeing a bit of my heritage make waves in fashion runways makes me proud to be African.
How would you wear this style?

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @stylebycesca
And "Like" Style By Cesca on Facebook for more fashion updates here
 






2 comments:

  1. They're really pretty! I'd rock them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the African Prints. Very gorg.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...