1.18.2012

Spring Minimalism





 
























Bill Blass is officially my favorite designer for 2012 Spring RTW collections. If like me, you have too many blazers and not enough ways to wear them, take note of this designer’s Spring RTW line. The chic white blazers remind me of Jason Wu Fall 2011 collection but the black lining adds an androgynous edge that even men find appealing. I’m all about effortless chic; looking fabulous without trying so hard and that’s what this collection does for me. I recently styled a shoot for spring wear with photographer, Kristien Chase King and I promised a closer look and here we are! Inspiration for the shoot (and the collection) came from a nautical direction. On spring 2012 runways you’ll find minimalism and modern effortlessness women crave; less jewelry, simple footwear, hair pulled back, and natural make-up. Don’t let it stop you from mixing up patterns and colors but always keep it simple… I like to call that style “Looking fabulous with little effort”. Men find such a woman more attractive than the woman with the clown make-up, highest heels, over-the-top hair style and ‘look at me’ jewelry.

8 comments:

  1. I love the red pants...the out fit looks classy ....nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your fashion enthusiasm and look forward to your postings to direct my spring collection. Right now I am trying new things in an effort to showcase a new phase in my life...I am soo excited! Keep up the great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic!!! You have an amazing blog! You're brilliant! Have a great week! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics - I really need to invest in a classic blazer! :)


    awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! And those black sandals....must have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so effortlessly chic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if those pants will exaggerate my hips? or can i pull it off?...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...