3.27.2012

Kewlboi "KB" - Today Na Today


KB is a rapper/songwritter who started rapping at the age of 14 in Highschool. He started practicing with other rappers lyricst but eventually perfected the craft and started penning down his own lyrics. He is currently based in Atlanta but shuttles between the US and Nigeria at the moment. His musical influences include Fela, Notorius B.I.G, Rakim, Nas, Jay Z, Kanye west , Bone Thugs N Harmony, B.I.G L, KRS 1 and B.I.G Daddy Kane.

Check out his facebook page here to follow his music. Feel free to leave comments. I'd love to know what you think of the song.

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this song...He sounds really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beat is crazy and I luv the song... (( here the change the game like a remot control)) dat was hot... Keep the gud work up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me sef go live my life like say tomorrow sef no dey o lol. Nice beat. It def grows on you and all. I think he should do more Nigeria...he'll hit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...