3.02.2012

Shoe Craze


Sign me up for shopaholics anonymous because I'm hooked!!!! I bought these Gianni Bini and BCBG Generation shoes at Dillards and I haven't decided whether they will be for my personal use or for business. If you're not familiar with Gianni Bini, they are available exclusively at Dillards and their products range from accessories - everyday wear. It's a perfect collection for spring/summer wear. They make everything in the most beautiful colors and their shoes are so comfortable and gorgeous! The top and left shoes are by Gianni Bini and the black shoe is by BCBG Generation. Which is your favorite?

9 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes, so perfect for summer! Thanks for the sweet comment, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those shoes. Perfect for the spring and summer..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha... mine are Louboutin.. and I actually just happen to write a post on him! Great mind think alike hon ;))

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a shoe addict...love these shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I obviously don't wear female shoes, but I can tell a good one when I see one. My favorite is the topmost one. Bright colors perfect for the spring season.

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love love shoes. i love them all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my *touches forehead in despair* so i'll have to stage an intervention for y'all for shoe anonymous lol.
    My sister's absolutely bonkers when it comes to shoes...i love em but not quite insane...yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really luvly shoes, wish they were mine...winks. I got some cute shoes two wks ago, will display dem on my blog soon. Can we follow each other's blog?
    http://www.frediliadtruthuncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...