3.06.2012

Spikes

Like I said, shoes are bad for my wallet. Remember my friend, De'Jon Hunter, who designed the bras and shades for the roof top shoot I did weeks ago? He designs the shoes (for men and women) you see below and I'm so proud to have worked with someone so creative and talented. Photos from our shoot are coming soon!



 Photos - De'Jon Hunter

Christian Louboutin made this pair and as gorgeous as they are, I kinda like De'Jon's better. I may be biased because I know him personally, but I like the spikes at the heel only. As you walk out of a room everyone behind you would ask "Who made those shoes and where can I get one?!"

6 comments:

  1. Ye, it's crazy but I also prefer the high heels your friend designed over the Louboutin model! I like the fact that it is only a little touch on the outside, as opposite to all over the shoes. Great post!

    http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the 1st and the 3rd one. I culd totally rock em. So much for non-addiction to shoes *coversface*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! looks like you'll be front row at our shoe rehab session.

      Delete
  3. I love spike shoes! I want to get myself a pair of the JC lita spikes, super edgy!

    xxRachel

    glamhampton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...