8.24.2012

Summer Photoshoots!


This past weekend, I had the pleasure of shooting with a phenomenal team! I’m pleased to say I am in love with the photos! Photographer, John Glenn was a delight to work with. I have known John for a little while and this was our first time working together. Expect to see more from us in the near future! Modeling with me was the gorgeous supermodel in the making, Kayla Rea. Kayla modeled in my Fashion Mayhem event last month and is always such a pleasure to work with. Make-up was done by Adebola Oyeku. She has a promising career in the business and her work is flawless! You can see more of her beautiful work from her company, Boundless Beauty here.


Photography: John Glenn Photography
Make up: Boundless Beauty Co. by Adebola Oyeku
Styling: Style By Cesca
Models: Francesca Omenukor & Kayla Rea



Behind the scenes shots by Adebola Oyeku
More photos coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...